Tag in the Seam #1 – “Olympic Level Pessimist”

The resurrection of Tag in the Seam begins.

Leann updates you on some of things going on and shares some pieces of the wisdom she has acquired. And has completely forgotten what she used to type in the posts published when releasing a podcast. The show notes will most likely change once she figures it out.

Something seems to be amock with iTunes……workin’ on it.

Published on: Sep 24, 2010

This entry was posted in Podcasts. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Comments

• At 2010.09.24 18:17, welshmaidn said:

I loved your tagintheseam podcast of Please keep your hands inside the car “multi-warning” podcast. It was so funny I shared it.

• At 2010.09.29 12:11, Leann said:

heheheheh, that was pretty funny! I remember having a lot of fun making all that up. :-)

• At 2010.09.24 19:48, Lori said:

my friend.. you are back! so, so proud of you!
      i know i speak for many when i say this resurrection was long awaited – and i’m already getting antsy for the next show. until you get it ready.. i’m afraid i have no choice:

pester. pokepester. SLAP. ;)

• At 2010.09.29 12:18, Leann said:

:-) Thanks!!! Workin’ on it!!! Workin’ on it!!! :-P

• At 2010.09.24 21:50, April said:

I am so happy for you! Can’t wait to hear more, Love you hooker!

• At 2010.09.29 12:18, Leann said:

Thanks!!!!

• At 2010.09.25 08:38, Mark McCoy said:

Hey there Leann–
          Congrats on the “Pod bloom”. Thats what I am choosing to call the opposite of “pod fade” BTW.
          Great to hear your voice again. I think I speak for all of your fans when I say “You were missed!” Eagerly awaiting episode two.
          With that being said. Its a relatively cool 86 deg. here in eastern NC, and I think Ill go ride my bike; In your honor. :)

Cheers! Be well.

• At 2010.09.29 12:18, Leann said:

Thanks man!!! Ohhh man have fun with the bike riding! I’m afraid I have a few more weeks until this triple digit weather takes off for the year!

• At 2010.09.28 20:33, Robin said:

OK! Listened to the 1st ep on the walk to school just now. You sounded fine to me, the novice audio editor, so there’s that.

Let’s call it “fade-in” shall we?

Looking forward to the next one!

• At 2010.09.29 12:19, Leann said:

Thanks lady!!! :-)

(Required)
            (Required, will not be published)